Thursday 28 August 2014

The beauty blogger - TAG

 I don't consider myself a beauty blogger or any particular kind of blogger if I'm totally honest, I blog about what I fancy not a set subject etc
 
 
 Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
  Straight

What is your natural hair colour?
  A mousey brown

Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Myself well Andy

How often do you wash your hair?
As and when it needs washing which varies sometimes once a week up to 2-3

Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Most of the time it's chucked in a messy bun, I attempt down but end up hot and bothered although I'm having it in a pony tail more often now

Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to the salon? 
Salon for my mani my a acrylic addict, home for my toes

How often do you change your nail polish?
Every 2 weeks along with an infill and my toes when it chips I either then re-do it or change the colour.

Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
All year round

How long does it take you to do your make up?
Depending on the occasion 30 minutes including chasing the girls for the contents of my make-up bag bag

What do you do first - face or eyes?
Face I can't imagine doing my eyes first? I'd end up looking like I just got out of the shower after getting in with my make-up on

Do you 'collect' make up or just buy what you need when you need it?
I buy it when I need it but have still ended up with a collection from changing brands

How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never I used to for photoshoots and that's it, they are so uncomfortable how my friend wears them everyday I do not know

Do you do a full face of make up every day?
No I would love to tho but if I'm not going out it just seems like such a waste and most days I just want to get out and back home again

Do you wear make up when you are home alone/with family?
Occasionally mainly on occasions so I don't look like the grim reaper in photos of us all

Will you leave the house without make up?
Yes ask me that 5 years ago it would have been a hell no

How many high end products do you have?
Erm.. 3? I think if you count a sample HA! Since being a mum I begrudge spending silly amounts on things for myself

How often do you wash your make up brushes?
I've barely used them but I do need to get down with this brush cleaning technique, Eveyrtime I do my make-up my foundation brush gets a clean with a make-up wipe before I use it.
'don't shoot me'

Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting up?
When I get up, I tend to chuck on whats comfortable atm 

How often do you change your handbag?
Every other month

What time do you get up and go to sleep?
Depending on the days plans school day 7.30-8 the latest weekend 10 unless the girls get up earlier and I go to sleep when I'm tired very recently its 10-11ish

How often and when do you work out?
Is getting up and out of my bed classed as a work out?

Left handed or right handed?
Right

How tall are you?
5ft5or so

Do you speak a foreign Language?
  Sarcasm if that counts if not then no

 How often are you on Blogger?
I pop on whenever I get the chance to through out the day

Do you read the comments on your posts?
Every one of them and I appreciate every single one, I aim to reply to them all but I may be guilty of missing one

Do you keep a list of products to try as you read other blogs?
I always have tabs open on my phone of bloggers and blogposts I've spotted on twitter so I can go back to them

How did you come up with your blog name?
It was meant to be temporary until I thought of another but then it seemed perfectly fitting and didn't tie me to any type of blogging, I hoped people saw it as I'm a mum and this is what I do when I get some time to myself so would see it as they'd find anything from fashion,beauty,lifestyle and family posts

What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
LUMIX FZ48

What is your favourite colour?
Green

What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
This is were its obvious I'm no beauty blogger as I don't have one

Do you swear?
Yes way to fucking much ;)

What are you doing for the rest of the day?
As it's 9.12pm I'll be chilling out then it's na'nights for me

0 comments:

Post a Comment