Monday 18 August 2014

Day Eighteen - What I collect #BEDAoutmumbered


I'm quite the hoarder if there is any kind of story,memory or personal meaning behind something I keep it!
The girls alone have 4 plastic crates of memory stuff, birthday cards,labels,clothes,locks of hair you name it it's in there it's something I really need to narrow down.
I'm guessing handbags & shoes is an obvious one?




Anything and everything to do with Tim Burtons Nightmare Before Christmas
My mug and glass collection very sadly got smashed after the shelf they were displayed on fell off the wall :'( 
I have underwear,socks,PJ's,cookie jars,posters,dvds,figures,china statues from america,bags,purses,hoodies for both me & the girls,candle holders,christmas baubles,tattoos.
 Smelly candles and melts.
I've always been a candle lover but I only found the world of Yankee late last year/earlier this year, I have a little stash of wax tarts,jar candles and votive candles but I'm always eying up new ones and new scents, there's nothing more satisfying then smelling a new scent and settling down to relax with one melting away.


Nail Polishes
I have acrylics on majority of the time so I own a ridiculous amount of nail polishes/varnishes for one set of toes. 
I can't help but buy a new shade even if it's similar to one I already have, The obsession is growing on the girls every chance they get they dive into my nail varnish basket.



8 comments:

  1. Love all the pretty colours of nail varnish :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't leave them behind at £1 each with 3 for 2 offer on :) x

      Delete
  2. Yankee candles are the way forward. I love them. Bet its not long before your house is full of them, like mine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gone through a few jars already :) So worth the price tag x

      Delete
  3. Nail polish! I forgot I hoard nail polish hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone loves a good nail polish stash :) x

      Delete
  4. Love your nail polish collection! I've quite a few too but not as pretty colours as yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many for someone who has acrylic nails, these ones were from one purchase *covers eyes* x

      Delete