Wednesday 6 August 2014

Day Six - Best Friends #BEDAoutmumbered


Oohh best friends... Since having Issy young and as you hear most mums say once they fell pregnant friends came and went pretty quickly, until baby is born that is and they want cuddles.
I have a select few that are the best friends I could ever ask for not just to me but my girls and Andy too

Bring on the cringe to start this post off it's going to have to be the most cringey one going my other half Andy.

The best friend I can be an absolute fool in front of, The best friend that has seen me at my best and my very worst, The one that supports me through any decision I make no matter how crazy, The best friend that is still here even tho he's been given many reasons to leave, The best friend that will always be there to pick me up when I'm at my lowest, The one who see's me of a morning when I look a total mess! 
And above all he still loves me for every little bit of me even the part of me that can be a disgusting man beast


The one that goes without saying my amazing daughters! 
I'm hoping when they are older they will see me as their best friend and be the one they can come to and tell anything no matter what the subject is.

 
Another best friend that goes without saying my mumsie!
The woman who gave me life and has helped me grow and battle any struggle I've ever had and continues to do so for not only me but for my little family.


I don't have any clear photos of me and my other friends that are on this laptop or any social network profile that I can grab them from so I'll name them instead.
 
Tasha,Kirsty,Holly,Dannii 
 
These 4 are the best friends I could ever ask for, they don't see me as a single friend they take me as a package with my little family and when they visit it isn't just for me they will more than happily chat with Andy, play with the girls, take the girls out for days out, bring sweets/gifts for the girls, help with anything I need help with be it decorating,organizing you name it they'll be the first to offer their hand.
I'm so thankful for all of my best friends

8 comments:

  1. That's the best thing about mates, the real ones take you exactly as you are when they find you. No questions asked other than "tea?" You have a gorgeous family and friends :) #BEDA xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post you have some amazing friends and my mum and hubby are def besties if mine I just didn't write about them oops, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm very lucky, I think mum and hubby's go without saying :) x

      Delete
  3. Lovely family and friends. Enjoy them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey... I have nominated you for The Liebster Award... I really hope you join in. All details on my Blog http://marianoell217.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/x-liebster-award-x.html...
    x Maria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you so much I'll check it out now :) x

      Delete