Tuesday 5 August 2014

Day Five - A special memory #BEDAoutmumbered


Ahhh... memories!
I'm a serious hoarder of things in general so memories are no different.

Other than the girls births, my special memory has to be our first family holiday together to Hemsby, We haven't been on holiday since but I'd go back there like a shot and will be booking us another holiday there as soon as I can once I'm driving :)
 We shared the price of our holiday with good friends and it was a little get away for Daisie's 1st birthday.
Seeing the girls have fun on the beach everyday was just amazing, coming home and rounding up all their wins from the 2p machines in the arcades just everything about this holiday was perfect the price £75 for the week once the price was split between us and friends, the weather, the distance we were from the beach and arcades, the memories made just all round perfect! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment