Monday 5 January 2015

Bargain of the week


Okay so it wasn't quite this week but was only last week or so, I saw a post on a make-up swap page I'm in on facebook for real technique brush sets scanning through at £5.5O at asda.
I've wanted some real technique brushes for awhile now after seeing them all over the blogging world but could never justify the price tag for myself when I rarely wear make-up BUT at £5 can I really let that offer pass me by?
Of course while on the food shop it goes without saying I went to hunt some of these babies down! Not expecting to find any as the make-up section in my local asda is pretty pants.
To my surprise there was quite a few of both sets there (eye starter set and travel essentials) 
I ran to self scan to check what price they were scanning through at and there it was that gorgeous £5.25! 

I don't wear eyeshadow so I didn't get myself an eye starter set, pretty impressed with myself as the old me would have bought them anyway for the sake of a good bargain. Kind of gutted to as I may one day start wearing eyeshadow and as they say 'nothing haunts us more than the things we didn't buy'
 
I was even more impressed today when I popped into superdrug on the hunt for the real techniques sponge and spotted the brush set I have for £2O.99! 
 

8 comments:

  1. That really is a bargain!! Go you for getting it so cheap :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really chuffed :) crazily my local Asda still had loads today not sure if they've gone back up in price or not x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm really pleased they'd have been on my wishlist forever other wise :) x

      Delete
  3. Wow thats such a great price for Real Techniques! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased I managed to grab some at such a bargain price :) x

      Delete
  4. I love Real Techniques! Their brushes are are really good quality for the price to be so low!

    XoXo Shea L. -----------> kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were my first purchase, I'm yet to try them but I can't wait wait I grabbed the sponge today too, never been so excited to put my make-up on x

      Delete