Sunday 1 May 2016

CLUBBERCISE THE NEW WAY TO KEEP FIT



For quite a while now I've been talking about wanting to join a gym or at least get a fitness dvd to follow at home but each idea hit a brick wall, Gym memberships are a little to pricey for me and with a fitness dvd I was in control of the pause button and that's likely to be how half the work out would end up before I eventually just gave up and turned it off.

I was still determined to keep fit in some kind of way and while scrolling through Facebook a few people on my friends list had liked a local clubbercise page and I done exactly the same as well as tagging a few friends in a post to see if they would be interested in attending a session with me. 
As well as mentioning it to anyone that would be likely to come along with me, with the next session approaching I was determined to go wether a friend came along with me or not and purchased a sports bra as my boobs may not be the biggest but boy do they fly all over the place when going down the stairs let alone a energetic work out.
Since attending my first session I've been out and got myself some sports leggings, sports trainers, a top and even some snazzy little sports socks!

Clubbercise isn't your usual boring work out and with it being in the dark you don't feel conscious of other clubbers seeing you and if like me getting all the moves wrong but enjoying yourself none the less, with the hall lit up with disco lights and glow sticks, it really is just like a night out without the heels or hangover.
After my first session I really felt the work out in my legs for three days but after a second session I don't feel as achy and even managed a little jog home.



I highly recommend anyone wanting to give some kind of fitness a go while having fun to look for any clubbercise sessions running local.

8 comments:

  1. Omg! This sounds amazing... where the hell can I sign up! I'm genuinely about to google where my nearest class might be - haha! Glad you enjoyed! x

    Xtina G Says..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly so much fun! it's like a night out and a workout rolled into one, hope you manage to find a class local to you x

      Delete
  2. Oh i do wish we were local, i would so go with you! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fun workouts which don't feel like working out at all so this sounds right up my street. definitely need to check out something like this in the near future x

    Beauty with charm | Benefit Cheekathon Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes them feel less of a chore doesn't it, I've never been one for working out but I wish I could go more than once a week its that fun! x

      Delete
  4. Ohhh this looks so fun! :D <3 Like yourself I don't really like the idea of going to a gym, although tbh I barely work out at home, either. This seems super fun though! Thanks for sharing. x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really doesn't feel like a workout at all, it's so much fun! x

      Delete