Friday 1 August 2014

Day one - Introduction #BEDAoutmumbered



I've seen a few of these posts over on my bloglovin and couldn't help but check each one out and head over to outmumbered to see how I can get involved myself.
So here goes I'm going to try my hardest to complete this 3O posts over 3O days.



Day one -  Introduction and a recent photo

My name is Linda/Lulu, I'm a 22 year old stay at home mumma of two little girls.
Isabella-Rose/Issy who's 6 and Daisie who's 3. Happily engaged to Andy for 4 years together for 5 We will get married one day.
We live in Kent/South east london which ever one you find easiest to work out where I am 
I started blogging last April and wished I'd found the world alot sooner, I'd loved to have blogged while pregnant.
I mainly started blogging to pass the time once my girls were snoozing and have become addicted!

I'm a shopaholic, tattoo collector, serial hair dyer, bargain hunter and love getting my craft on! 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I started my blog to document my pregnancy, I absolutely love it and i'm so glad that i did it. Your tattoo is gorgeous by the way!
    Steph | stephaniejayne-xo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, I can't wait to be able to share a pregnancy journey on here some day :) Thank you x

      Delete
  2. Lovely to meet you :) My Husband and I were engaged for a long time too..we finally tied the knot last year after being together for almost 7yrs! Hope you both get around to it sometime, it's hard to find the time and money to do it when you have children but it is fantastic seeing them join in the celebrations :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) There's always a birthday coming up I've started buying little bits in bit by bit in hope one day all that will be left is the day, I can't wait to have them part of our day x

      Delete
  3. Nice to meet you Lulu! I wish |I'd started blogging sooner too! #BEDA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by :) x

      Delete
  4. O0o0o0oh how many tattoos have you got? Your blog is so cute and so is your selfie! Thanks so much for stopping by and joining in with the challenge... can't wait to read more over the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh now there's a question, It depends how you count my finger tattoos as a whole 23 as separates 28 I think! (I had to mark off my tattoos as I counted them with a red pen lol I'm sure I've missed one) Thank you :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) x

      Delete
  5. Gr8 to meet you! I love tattoo's too!

    ReplyDelete