Thursday 28 August 2014

Day Twenty Eight - Who is your biggest inspiration? #BEDAoutmumbered




My wonderful mum
Never have I met someone who has been given so many reasons to give up but still battles on.
Despite the awful things my mum has had to deal with I have never once heard her grumble or moan about any of it, The things she has been through are unspeakable/unimaginable just the fact she gets up of a morning and just gets on with things is inspiring to me.
Everyday she puts everyone elses needs before her own she has many health problems but if you was to need her she would be there, even if she was having the worst of days she wouldn't let you down.
She would give you the clothes of her back,the very last penny she had and the last bit of food if you needed it without any hesitation.
 


 






0 comments:

Post a Comment