Sunday 17 August 2014

Day Seventeen - Timeline of your day #BEDAoutmumbered




I started my day with a little extra in bed as I woke up with a slight headache so Andy bundled the girls downstairs and sorted out their breakfast. Lucky me!
When I eventually rolled out of bed around 11:3O (naughty naughty) Set for the day in my jarmie bottoms and one of Andys trusty T-shirts I headed straight to the kitchen and started the washing up ready to start preparing dinner.
I don't know why or what it is but for as long as I can remember we've always had our sunday roast in the afternoon rather than the usual dinner time of 6



After dinner the girls went and played while me and Andy lazed about watching crappy tv (love a sunday laze)
The girls came downstairs to join us and Daisie settled in for a snuggle, Issy pointed out she had fallen asleep so with Daisie snoozing I thought I'd settle for a snooze with her, So with that Andy took Issy out for a little bit to visit his dad


Once Issy returned home and Daisie was back with us from snoozeland, I sent them off with the studio catalogue to tick off what they'd like for Christmas (I'm so lost on what to get them)
They came back to me with the strangest things ticked, the little cuties ticked off the bits they'd like to get us bless them :') 
we spent the rest of the day being lazy with the fox and the hound 2 on, then it was bed time for the girls!

2 comments: