Friday 15 August 2014

Day Fifteen - What destinations are top of your list? #BEDAoutmumbered


America/Florida/New York
I don't know what it is about america but I want to go, I really want to go to bloomingdales I'm a huge F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan so it's a must! I'm a big eater so I'm eager to take on their food portions as I've heard they are HUGE!
I'm a shopaholic so I really want to get stuck into those shopping malls 
Disneyworld Florida I think this one goes without saying? who doesn't love disney???
I'd love to take the girls while they are still small but they are growing so fast :( 



China/Tokyo
 I have no idea what it is but something in me really wants to go to China/Tokyo
but it really appeals to me and I'd love to go I'd love to go and see a real life Geisha, Go to the cuddle and cats cafe etc
There seems to be so much to see, learn and do in china 
I love the look of how busy it is, I know crazy considering I suffer with agoraphobia and awful anxiety. 
I buy alot of stuff on eBay from china so maybe that adds to it too?



Paris
 This is where the total sop in me comes out, I'd love to go and see the Eiffel tower and add a padlock to the love lock bridge with Andy and just generally do some lovey dovey stuff together.



2 comments:

  1. I want to travel America, it seems like such an amazing country! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely right Amy! The America is an amazing country for visiting. I'm tourist and mostly visit in American cities. I'm recently come back to visit in Hawaii through the hawaii bus tours. It has a lot of attraction for visiting. I want to share with you some famous places in Hawaii. If you chance to go there so must visit in these places. I hope you like it.
      1-HaŹ»ena State Park
      2- Sea Life Park Hawaii
      3- Honolulu Zoo
      4- Waipio Valley
      5- Rainbow Falls
      6- Waimea Canyon State Park

      Delete