Saturday 2 August 2014

Day Two - 2O Facts about me #BEDAoutmumbered


1- I'm the baby of 5
2- I have 4 older brothers with an age gap of 1O between me and the youngest of the four
3- One of my brothers name is JR and our surname is Ewing
4- I had Issy when I was 16
5- I suffer with awful anxiety 
6- I never wanted to get married or have children EVER
7- I have my head and face tattooed
8- I drink atleast a litre of coca-cola a day (awful I know)
9- I'd give anything to be able to drink Pure juices
1O- I'm a serious shopaholic, If I have money in my bank account I head straight to eBay
11- I've had my hair all colours of the rainbow all at once!
12- I've never been out of the UK :(
13- I'm a certified above the waist body piercer
14- I'm learning to drive
15- My favourite colour is green
16- I have a slight obsession with Tim Burton & Helena Bonham Carter
17- I'm a great aunty to 6 and an aunty to 11
18-  I've appeared in a latex companies calendar 
19- If I kept every piercing I've had in I'd be into the 3O's 
2O- I'm a hoarder if there is any kind of memory to it I'll keep it shopping receipt, train ticket, bag from a day out, cards and present labels etc.. something I'm slowly getting myself out of.


4 comments:

  1. I the baby of 3 girls, I'm learning to drive also, I had my first baby at 17 I was pregnant at 16, I also love tim burtin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by :) Do love a bit of Tim Burton x

      Delete
  2. I drink the same amount of coke to you... so bad for us... I just passed my driving test on Tuesday after 3 failed attempts. So relieved to have it finally... good luck with yours! It's essential with kids isnt it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd hate to think what it's doing to our insides *hides eyes* Congratulations!!! I bet it makes such a difference with everything being able to drive! Thank you :) It so is everything would be so much easier if I drove x

      Delete