Thursday 14 August 2014

Day Fourteen - Why I blog #BEDAoutmumbered




Why I blog?
I started blogging in April last year, I love writing although you wouldn't be able to tell with my awful grammar!
I wanted to return to college because I love the whole being at a laptop/computer typing like a mad woman or at pen and paper getting aches in my hands but I have no idea what I want to do at college so until then blogging it is :) 
Once the girls were in bed I was wasting so much of my time doing nothing but browse ebay,facebook,twitter etc etc... 
Although I still do that inbetween blogging I love popping onto my blog and writing about whatever I wish. Using my time to do something more prodcutive
I've always loved being part of something be it a forum or logging into bebo and writing comments to other mummys, I love making friends online I love nothing more than seeing what other mummys are up to with little ones the same age as my girls or just little ones in general, I love watching families grow, following pregnancy journeys, what people have bought recently etc 
quite the stalker/people watcher me ;)
After coming across a few blogs and bookmarking them returning to read every day I thought I'd try my hand at it too.
It very quickly became addictive everything I done/do I thought how I could blog about it, how I'd start the post off, what I would include etc..
I really wish I'd started sooner and could have documented my pregnancies 

1 comments:

  1. I wish I had been able to document my pregnancies too. But baby is my last so it's will never be :( *sigh*

    ReplyDelete