Friday 22 August 2014

My Ragdoll 2O years on



There's nothing better than seeing your kids love something you loved so much as a kid, it's even better when it was the actual one you had as a child.
I got this rag doll when I was around 2 years old and she was a fave of mine, Issy spotted her a little while ago in my room while we was having a girly night with my friend and instantly fell in love with her and named her Ellie :)
It's safely in my wardrobe for now as my girls can be quite distructive and I can imagine her coming back to me with her hat and dress ripped off so for now she's safe and sound in my wardrobe.

Do you have a toy that was once yours that your little ones now love?

1 comments:

  1. I have a grey teddy bear named A.G. I've had him since I was 2 years old.. so he's 27! My kids love him but they're not allowed him. He lives on my bed and has been all over the world with me :)

    ReplyDelete