Wednesday 13 August 2014

Day Thirteen - Where we live #BEDAoutmumbered


We live in a little town called Swanley in Kent/South east london which ever you find easiest to work out where we are, Kent to me is countrysides, plenty of flowers etc something Swanley certainly isnt.
 I've lived here ever since I was a baby my dad bought my mum & dads house to stop my mum from moving because she moved house so much. It worked they've been there since I was a tiddler!
 
 
 
I've said for as long as I can remember that as soon as I can drive I'm moving away from Swanley, It's one of those places where the town knows any of your business before you even know it (more than likely totally untrue) and everyone's talking about everyone but most people I know that moved away came back so will I be the same?
I only want to move to surrounding areas as I still want to be able go to and from Swanley so I can see my mum regularly.

2 comments:

  1. Awww I didn't realise that you are only in Swanley... I'm only in Faversham! We should try and meet up in the not so distant future if you fancy it. It may make BritMums a little easier to handle xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really, sounds great to me :) would be great going and knowing I will know someone there :) x

      Delete