Monday 11 August 2014

Day Eleven - 5 Favourite movies #BEDAoutmumbered





In no particular order

One - Saturday Night Fever
I love a bit of the bee gees and my mum + dad always told/tell me about their dancing days and how the crowds would split to make room on the floor for them so it's my way to kind of be there (sounds crazy I know) every get together we have my mum and dad always own the dance floor and its just like watching Saturday night fever live just they are older than Tony & Stephanie.

Two - Forgetting Sarah Marshall
I don't know what it is about this film but its one I never get bored of, I'll watch it every time its on TV and will happily settle down and watch it on DVD
Three - Knocked up 
Another one of those films I watch every time its on TV and again will happily watch it on DVD when I fancy a movie night. 
Four - The Martins
Who doesn't like Lee Evans? Just like his tours this movie never fails to make me laugh but if I'm in the right mood I'll shed a tear too. The way the Martin family are is just like some around my area, We often joke its our family too being pregnant in my teens.
'She knows nish Ange'

Five - Romeo & Juliet 1996
I remember Romeo & Juliet being a film I had to write about at school in year 6 and there's me crying my eyes out when Mercutio dies.
I love the sound track I love pretty much everything about it.
*heads to youtube for the party scene* and I instantly have goosebumps.

8 comments:

  1. Haven't seen the others on your list (not much of a film-watcher) but I loved Romeo and Juliet too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's one of those films that is a must! :) x

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Forgetting Sarah Marshall and can't believe I forgot to add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've watched it soo many times but it was only the other week I noticed peters dinkle in full view :O x

      Delete
  3. I love Knocked Up...so funny and sweet! And, the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely ending :) I can't help but get my dance on when I hear the soundtrack x

      Delete
  4. I love Romeo and Juliette. It was almost on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I got to the end all these films came flooding to mind but I instantly went to youtube for the party scene so it was a must to add to the list :) x

      Delete