Saturday 29 November 2014

Snapfish phone app - 5O FREE prints a month



During the week I received an email telling me about the snapfish app which allows you 5O FREE prints a month for a whole year!
All you have to do is pay the £1.99 postage, I'm a sucker for some photo prints of the many snaps I take so it goes without saying that I took full advantage of the offer and made my first order.
2-3 days later they landed through my letterbox, A lot of the photos I chose I hadn't rotated so I expected to have some miniature pictures because they had been printed round the wrong way like I've had before when I never rotated my pictures with another photo printing company but for the £1.99 it wasn't a total loss if they that happened again but to my surprise every photo had been printed the correct way!
Each photo was one taken on my phone so I also didn't expect the quality to be all that but again the quality of each print is amazing considering the quality of phone pictures.
Safe to say I'm going to be taking full advantage of the 5O FREE prints a month offer without a doubt,You can download the app by simply searching 'snapfish' in your app store.
No code needed your 5O FREE print per month offer will automatically be applied when you download the app.

Have you tried the snapfish app?

4 comments:

  1. ooooohhh thanks for sharing I'll definitly be downloading it to print lots of pictures of the girls!

    www.mrsmeldrum.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to cool myself down had a fan girl moment! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, Enjoy your new prints like christmas finally have prints of your tiddlers isn't it x

      Delete
  2. Hey - thanks for sharing. Glad to hear you liked the app :-) Snapfish x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for a wonderful service, I can't wait to place an order with some more x

      Delete