Thursday 9 May 2013

My Soapy Cauldron Order


As i mentioned before me and my daughters have become obsessed with bath bombs, so i hunted all over the net for loads of different bath bomb companies to try and i done an order with the soapy cauldron. I received my order the other day and each one smells amazing i can't wait to jump in the bath and try one (although I'm torn on what one to try first)

What i purchased: 
  1. Cherry Bakewell 12Og handmade bath bomb - £2.09
  2. Baby Powder bath bomb with sweet almond oil 6Og £1.19
  3. Stress-Less essential oil 12Og botanic bath bome £2.25
  4. Candy Dragin 12Og SLS-free bath bom - American bubblegum £2.09
  5. Rhubarb and custard 12Og bath bomb  £2.09
  6. MelonHead watermelon handmade bath bomb 12Og £2.09


    My order total was £11.80 then a delivery charge of £1.99 so all in all my order cost me £13.79

    I didn't know these guys where moving premises and into a new workshop so when i did find out i expected my delivery to take away but it really didn't take that long to arrive at all, they make a whole lot more than just bath bombs and are definitely worth checking out - http://www.thesoapycauldron.co.uk

    I can add a photo of each bathbomb seperate if anyone would like me to please let me know, or there is the website to check them out on :)

    Thank you for reading and thank you to all my followers so far :) 
    ANY comments and suggestions are welcome, I'd love to hear from you 
     




0 comments:

Post a Comment