Wednesday 21 May 2014

Hauly Hauly



Today I totally failed at what I set out to do! 
I popped into H&M for a hat I got the hat but also came out with 2 pairs of leggings and 4 dresses for the girls oppss...
I went into primark for some leggings and a certain pair of shoes I left with every but them! 
I went into the Disney store for frozen stuff came out with 2 cups and neither is anything to do with frozen but that's their fault their frozen section was teeny
And LUSH well anything that looks good is coming home with me (if I could afford it one of everything in the whole shop would be in my bag)
H&M


PRIMARK MUMMA

PRIMARK GIRLS

LUSH
DISNEY STORE




When I haul I really do haul and I'm never happy with the photos, I'd love to start doing haul videos but I'm way to shy :/ So the photos will have to do I guess.

8 comments:

  1. And Disney!! Don't forget the Disney! Lol! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I'll grab some pictures :) I'm really gutted I planned to grab so much more, I always hold off ordering online expecting to be able to get more in store :( x

      Delete
  2. Also, I'm after that hat for Keira and I love the daisy dresses! I need a shopping trip soon. I'm having withdrawals! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love H&M dresses £2.99 you really can't go wrong :) The little hat has been on my list a while pretty amazed they actually had it in store, the store I go to seems pretty pants even tho it's 3 floors x

      Delete
  3. Omg! That hat is too cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Isn't it just! The £4.99 price tag is pretty cute too :) x

      Delete
  4. Look's like you did good! bargin hunterr ;) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't do to bad considering it was a pretty failed shop for things I actually wanted and all the bits i picked up in primark were £2,£3,£4 and max of £6 :) x

      Delete