Monday 19 May 2014

13 personal questions - Tag

I was tagged by the lovely Heather at prettylittleteacupp



1- What do you order at Starbucks?
I've never had a Starbucks, I don't drink coffee or hot drinks on the very rare occasion I will drink hot chocolate but it's rare.

2- What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?
I don't actually know :/ I guess it would be my onesie? It's my savior when it comes to the post coming while I'm undressed, chucking on of an evening and on a lazy day



3- Whats one thing most people don't know about you?
I wear a watch but I often struggle with working out the time so will always check my phone to be sure.


4- Whats one thing you want to do before you die?
Oooh toughy, regarding me I'd love to go over and volunteer in a 3rd world country



5- What's one food you can't live without?
Not a particular food *covers eyes* but takeaways kebab,dominos,chinese etc



6- What's one quote you live your life by?
The first one that came to mind is 'This to shall pass'
 Sometimes I just need to remind myself the struggle I'm facing right then will eventually pass

7- What do you like and dislike about the youtube community?
Like - I've only recently started using youtube but I love having a little insight into peoples lives by watching their vlogs
Dislike - I'm not sure if it counts but adverts just let me watch the video already




8- whats your number 1 song on your ipod/itunes?
 I don't have either :/ but on my phone Mr Wendall and passenger let her go




 
9- What kind of style would you consider yourself as having?
Tbh it varies depending on my mood and what I'm doing but it's pretty casual
1O- Favourite number?
12 is my lucky number I've won a few raffles with that number and its the day Andy & Issy was born

 
11- Two hobbies?
Blogging and shopping ;)


12- Two pet peeves?
People chewing to loud and smacking their lips



13- Your guilty pleasure?
kinder buenos



I tag anyone who would like to take part, adding photos to make it more fun :) go go go...
Feel free to leave a comment letting me know you took part, I'd love to read your answers








2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I really struggle to tell the time too. I wear a watch as a bracelet mainly ha ha. Thank God for phones huh?! I also love the idea of volunteering in a third world country... we are so lucky xx

    http://marianoell217.blogspot.co.uk

    x Maria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I tend to check it about 3 times then I'll just get my phone out lol, It would be so great to go out and know you've made some kind of difference :) x

      Delete