Wednesday 28 May 2014

Cheap and cheerful finsihing touches - Girls bedroom


With the girls bedroom redecorated AGAIN! I thought I'd share with you some of the cheap and cheerful finishing touches that really makes their room.
(It's yet to be wallpapered but I need to grab it and nag Andy enough to do it)





Each of these items cost me no more than £5 each!
The hair clip holders I decorated myself you can find a post on what I used and where I got the stuff from here
Almost everything featured in this post can be found on ebay apart from the flower light that's from ikea :)

4 comments:

  1. How gorgeous!!! Oh I'd love to decorate a daughters bedroom! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'd love to decorate a little boys room too x

      Delete
  2. I love the fairy pic holder. Send me a link to get one please x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had russian dolls and something else too but I've gone ballerina mad - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181360271489?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT x

      Delete