Tuesday 27 May 2014

Blog love




I've seen a few of these posts around and loved reading each of them, So I thought I'd do one myself :)
These are my top 5 go to blogs! 

This lovely lady is my very own fairy blog mother, If I have a question on how I do something to my blog or fancy a change of theme shes the first one I turn to. She's become a very good friend to me the past few years we've started talking further than the odd comment back on a forum,

Hayley is super lovely, I love her blog and find her so easy to approach some bloggers give me the impression they wouldn't give me the time of day but Hayley has never come across that way and takes the time to leave me a comment or two on my posts.

I've been talking to Christie online for a good 6 years or so now. She's become a best friend one that I turn to for things people close to me don't know, I still remember my bebo message congratulating me on the birth of Issy :) 
I find myself hunting on her blog for a new post so much that if the internet could hand out restraining orders I'd have been hit with one by now.

Another blog I find myself stalking for a new post near on everyday in case I missed an update on her gorgeous little lady, her pregnancy, crafts post or a haul.

I just adore this mummy blog and love seeing little updates on her little family whether it be what they've been up to or the amazing crafts her and her girls get up to :) 
My day wouldn't be complete without heading over to Michelle's blog. 




Be sure to head over to these lovely ladies blogs, I promise you won't be disappointed each blog is run by truly wonderful ladies!


6 comments:

  1. Aww thank you! The feels! The feels! Haha! I'm on your blog every day too checking to see if there's an update! Don't always get the chance to comment these days but I love all your posts! :D Thank god for Bebo! Haha! I'd never have known you otherwise! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) I did love a bit of bebo! x

      Delete
  2. Aww thank you so much!! This is so lovely of you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) No worries! Thank you for being such a wonderful blogger and taking the time to read my blog :) my day wouldn't be complete without nipping over to your blog x

      Delete