Wednesday 14 May 2014

Maternity wear

Maternity wear




With baby number #3 being spoke about daily and making a decision that we are happy and feel ready to start trying once my injection has worn off, I thought I'd take a peek at what sort of maternity wear was available. I never wore maternity clothes with the girls but looking back I really wish I did!
There's so much stylish stuff available back in 2OO7 when I was pregnant with Issy it all seemed horrendous and very plain although I had quite big bumps the hair band trick and a good pair of leggings worked for me but with baby number 3 I think I'd feel so much more glam in some maternity wear.



4 comments:

  1. The dungarees are just too cute xxx

    x Maria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just, I wasn't sure how they'd look with a bump but when my partner said how cute they'd look they became an instant fave :) x

      Delete
  2. eeeeeeee!!! how long till it wears off sweets?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It runs out on the 6th June :) eeekk.. x

      Delete