Friday 9 May 2014

The get to know me tag


1. What is your name?
Linda Robina Ewing

2. How old are you?
22

3. What is your ethnic origin?
British

4. Whats your favourite drink?
Vanilla coke or cherry coke

5. Favourite song at the moment?
It varies but today I've been singing a song I don't even know the name of :/ I love many but passenger - let her go is a top fave

6. What is your favourite book?
Worlds most evil murders

7. Favourite animal?
Hmm.. I love all animals pretty much so it's a toughy to choose just one

8. Favourite perfume?
I love Katie prices perfumes they smell so delicious

9. Have you ever been out of the county?
No :(

10. Do you have any siblings?
Yeah 4 older brothers

11. Whats your favourite store?
I like many it depends what I'm shopping for and what my budget is, I'm a huge bargain hunter so poundland has to be in the list, H&M,primark,superdrug, recently new look

12. Favorite restaurant?
I've not been to many restaurants tbh, I love a nandos and a trip to the beefeater I'll be able to widen my restaurant visits once I drive

13. Favourite Youtubers?
I'm not much of a youtuber but I love watching VLOGS and hauls from a few of the bloggers I follow

14. Favourite movie?
Hmm.. I'm a tim burton lover so anything Tim but Knocked up I never get bored of, Jawbreaker

15. Favourite TV show?
Hollyoaks

16. What phone do you have?
Samsung S4

17. How tall are you?
5'5

18. How many pets do you have?
2/3 a dog,an axy and a cat that only visits every now and then, he randomly arrived before I knew I was pregnant with Daisie (partly why i tested) but prefered not to stay here as often once we got bear

19. What do you like to do over the weekends?
Catch up with all my housework and do something fun and crafty with the girls

20. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
straight

21. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
home dye

22. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I tend to chuck on whatever is comfy and suits the weather (a habit i really want to get out of)

23. How long does it take you to put on makeup?
around 1O-2O minutes although Andy seems to think it takes me hours

24. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face

25. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I have a little hoard going on but I tend to grab things as I need it unless there's an offer not to be missed on

26. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never I just can't get on with them

27. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
No, I really want to tho just like i used to but I rarely leave the house most days so it seems such a waste

28. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone or with family?
No, it seems such a waste unless I plan to take plenty of pictures then I will stick some on

29. How many high-end products do you have?
I don't I'm to much of a bargain hunter and a tight arse when it comes to treats for myself, although I do have some dior make-up my brother got me

30. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
decide when I get up and see what the weather's like

31. How often do you change your handbag?
Every other month it drives Andy mad

32. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
Sleep depends I'm quite the grandma and some nights it can be 8:3O, I get up around 8 after turning my 4-5 alarms off

33. How often are you on Blogger?
everyday

34. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I read every comment I get, I tend to comment on other blogs and read a few of the comments before I comment

35. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
No but I really should

36. How did you come up with your blog name?
I'm not totally sure it was only meant to be a temporary name but because I tend to blog about a wide range of things it seemed perfect, it kind of tells you that on my blog you will find posts on what a mum does in her own little me time at least I hope so

37. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I have a fujifilm finepix S15OO

38. What is your favourite drugstore/high end makeup brand?
MUA or collection

39. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Everyone's in bed so I'll be enjoying some chill out time on the laptop being a couch potato watching some tele too :)




2 comments:

  1. You seem so down to earth... Such a great TAG xxx

    http://marianoell217.blogspot.co.uk/

    x Maria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I like to think I am so it means alot that you think so :) I'd love to read your answers if you take part x

      Delete