Sunday 11 May 2014

Superdrug/MUA Haul

 


Superdrug currently have a 3 for 2 on cosmetics offer on so of course I indulged in the offer a little bit, I'm hoping it's still on during the week as there is some more bits I'd like to grab.

- Pack of 4 shavers (They have scented handles how random)
- Nail varnish remover
- Shampoo & conditioner
- earrings
- Kids 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner in strawberry 

- MUA matte lipstick Lilac belle NEW shade
- MUA lipstick in shade 16 Nectar
- MUA blusher in cupcake
- MUA eyeliner intense colour Jet black
- MUA nail varnish x8 
in shades
 
*Bold blue
*Sweet peach NEW shade
*Plum noir
*Leapfrog NEW shade
*Deepest purple
*Ameretto crush
*Pistachio ice cream
*Frozen yoghurt
 
I'll do a further post on the nail varnishes I bought with swatches :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment