Saturday 24 May 2014

Decisions Decisions

Decisions Decisions


Next month I'm off to a friends wedding and I've left it stupidly late to get my outfit together.
I'm pretty set on this jumpsuit but I'll be wearing a belt with it as I feel my bum bag of a belly will be highlighted without one.
I love all of the shoes I've narrowed it down to, number 3 I'll get plenty of wear out of but aren't the other two gorgeous??
I'm not much of a heel wearer but will this jumpsuit look okay with a shorter heel?
And then onto a necklace all white or a little bit of black as there is a small amount of black on the jumpsuit?
I'll be teaming/finishing off the look with a white oversized clutch. 

2 comments:

  1. very pretty xx have you choose a bag to go with yet?

    x caroline x

    nomorefrizzyhairdays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :) but I do have my eye on another x

      Delete