Tuesday 28 April 2015

Mummy & Me #2



With the girls now back at school it's getting even harder to get any pictures of/with Issy by the time she's rolled out of school shes nagging me about what she can eat, telling me all about her day or off doing her own thing with her little sis, Daisie had time for some selfies a little while ago before nursery (she attends the afternoon session) after raiding my make-up bag while I done my own which is a very rare thing so we just had to capture the moment.

Nicola... Life Through My Eyes

6 comments:

  1. Aww she did a wonderful job with her makeup haha, what a lovely memory to capture :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photograph, what a cute smile she has #MummyandMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, she certainly knows how to use it to get her own way x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! Really lovely, natural, happy pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww, lovely pictures. Love that you captured a lovely moment. Thanks for linking up xx

    ReplyDelete