Friday 4 October 2013

Our relationship tag




I was tagged by the lovely Heather over at butterflieshavesouls

1- How old is your partner? He's 33
2- When is the monthsary? - The 3rd of every month
3- Do you guys fight/Are you happy with him? - We are forever play fighting & bickering at each other but always in a joke way that everyone thinks we are being serious, we always end up in stitches at each other trying to be angry at one another, I absolutely adore the guy I've never been happier even if he can be like having a son and gets right on tits sometimes but I wouldn't have him any other way, he was an annoying little sod when I met him & even when I was in labour if he stopped I'd be really concerned.
4- Do you live together, with your parent's, do they know? - We have our own little home together, I tried hiding him from my parent's but it was always so awkward having some random guy under a cover in my living room ;) back to being serious my parents knew him before I did, my mum knew from day one how much I fancied him.
5- Where do you live/from? We live in kent
6- How long have you been together? - 4 years
7- What do people say about you guys? - Alot of people say how much of a great couple we make :)
8- Are you planning on having any children together? - We have a daughter together and He has brought my eldest daughter up since she was a year and a half, we have plans for 2 more

I Tag

Christie over at - christiemcleod
Stacie over at - lifewithatoddlerandbump
Tara over at - misunderstoodmummy


I look forward to reading your posts!

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou for doing it!
    i never new that about issy ♡ cute little story
    same with me and my dad but 6months xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following back :)
      now following you on gfc too
      x

      Delete