Saturday 5 October 2013

7 Rules of life



I came across this on Facebook and I just had to save it to my laptop because it's just so true! I'd love to have these rules printed and put somewhere around my house just to read and remind myself,
I'm often getting myself worked up over thinking to much and it really is okay not to know the answers all the time, what others think really is none of our business people can think what they like without it affecting you.
I always try to remember that no matter how much of a rough time I'm going through there is someone out there going through a lot more then I am.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I often need reminding of all of these points, especially comparing myself to others. Sometimes it's easy to look around and think that everyone else is doing so much better than me. I don't want that to stop me appreciating what I do have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment :) I'm glad it could help someone else like it helped me, although it's small it really leaves you on a positive note after reading doesn't it x

      Delete