Friday 20 January 2017

ENTERING 2O17 WITH A BUMP


Back in early December I not only found out that I'd secured a second contract with Marks and Spencer after completing my 3 month contract with Princes Trust, I also found out one of Daisie's wishes was to become true.
She's finally going to be a BIG sister not only is she going to be a big sister her little brother or sister is due to join us 9 days after her birthday!! 
My due date by dates would have been her birthday but our first scan switched things up a little, I am however getting some dejavu with this pregnancy my due date by scan dates is the same due date I was given with Doo's those many years ago.
As much as we weren't trying to prevent a pregnancy it came as quite a shock after coming back off my pill and my period disappearing we didn't get our hopes up as at the beginning of last year the same thing happened with every pregnancy symptom going and we were very hopeful but after a scan it turned out to be hormone related.
This time my period disappeared but along with no pregnancy symptoms, BUT 4 tests and another 2 each day following finding out and testing my tap water to be sure it wasn't a dodgy batch of tests it's safe to say this little one was on board, that didn't stop me testing to double check the morning of my first midwife appointment tho!
I've been to Manchester and back with my brother, been doing big equipment and stock moves at work and attended friends get togethers while enjoying the very very rare jager bomb all while this little one was on board and I had no clue.

Other than sleeping for the 4 of us which I can do when I'm not growing a human, randomly having an emotional day which all makes sense now, my pregnancy has been pretty symptomless, We had quite a scare new years day but after an emergency scan it came to light I have a subchronic bleed beside my placenta/pregnancy and it's likely I may experience some more bleeding through out my pregnancy.  


9 comments:

  1. Exciting times for you! Glad you're not suffering with any of the horrid pregnancy symptoms! Sorry to hear about your scare but good to know what the situation is now. #MaternityMondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm so thankful I'm not suffering with the horrible symptoms a lot of women do, I honestly salute them all I'm not sure how I'd cope! It's such a relief to know its not affecting my pregnancy in any way, Thank you for stopping by x

      Delete
  2. Oooo congratulations that is lovely news. What a lovely Christmas present. I can't wait to share your pregnancy journey :) #MaternityMondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It really was the perfect christmas present and a perfect way to end 2016, Thank you for stopping by! x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! That is great news. My 10 year old is also excited she is finally going to be a big sister. I am due July too. Look forward to sharing! #MaternityMondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw how lovely, I can imagine just how excited she must be :) Yay a pregnancy buddy, I look forward to following your pregnancy journey, thank you for stopping by x

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!!Aww wouldn't be lovely if they were to share a birthday with each other?Hope you're feeling OK, look forward to following your pregnancy journey xx #maternitymondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Doo's would love to share her birthday with her little bro/sis :) It really would be the perfect present for her, Thank you for stopping by! x

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!!Aww wouldn't be lovely if they were to share a birthday with each other?Hope you're feeling OK, look forward to following your pregnancy journey xx #maternitymondays

    ReplyDelete