Thursday 24 October 2013

Wilko's Christmas Decoration wishlist

Wilko's Xmas Dec wishlist
I popped into Wilkinson's today to grab some more buckets for the girls Halloween party, while there I fell in love with so many christmas tree decorations I went online to find them but hardly any of the ones I loved were on there but I found so many I loved while browsing too :) Here's a few of the ones I'd love to get, The basket of bottles I'm likely to use all year round, there's so many cute decorations. I'll be buying all the ones I loved in store ASAP I'll add a haul post when I do :)


You can find each of these items and many more - here at http://www.wilko.com/page/christmas-shop

Do you have a different colour scheme every year or stick to whatever you have in?
Have you picked out any new decorations this year?

4 comments:

  1. I don't really have a colour scheme! Last year my tree was pretty much all pink and blue. I'm thinking this year it will just be a complete mish mash for the kids. I absolutely love the little basket with the bottles. The only Wilkinson's I know of is an hour and a half away on the bus! =( x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm unsure on a theme for this year, I've gone shabby chic mad so it's likely to be quite a shabby chic Christmas :) I'm leaning towards white & red but Andy hates red lol. If there's ever anything your after and can't get online or you've spotted on someones profile/blog let me know and i'll grab it for you :) x

      Delete
  2. Great post, Lulu! I might pop into Wilko's tomorrow for a little browse! We have a white christmas tree with blue lights, so we tend to steer towards a modern, minimalist look, but yesterday we went to The Range and spent about £50 on new decorations/ornaments as I wanted some special ones to keep for years and this time we've gone down the more traditional look/colour scheme. Now just waiting to put them all out! x
    The Jolly Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm so going to be skinto in the run up to Christmas, I'd love to have a range near me :( Think my most local is miles away x

      Delete