Sunday 6 October 2013

Christmas has landed at LUSH

Me and the girls became LUSH addicts this year, so it goes without saying I'm SUPER excited to grab some Christmas bits as soon as I can :) The girls get sooo excited over the simple think pink bath bomb so I can't wait to get them the little snowmen,father Christmas and the famous magic wand. Of course I want to get them all but I'm going to add some pictures of the many ones I'd love to get my hands on :)









I'll be doing my order online soon :) you can get all of these over at the LUSH website here

4 comments:

  1. The second to last ones are my fave!!

    Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to try them :) I only became a LUSH addicted this year why I never purchased anything before I don't know

      Thank you for hosting :) x

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! I can't wait to show Keira the penguins! She's obsessed with penguins! The melting snowman and the magic wands are amazing! =) x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I'm so excited to get the girls some bits, can't wait to try out the wands :) x

      Delete