Friday 18 October 2013

Common white girl - TAG

I was tagged by the gorgeous Heather at - butterflieshavesouls


1. Favorite Starbucks drink?
I've never had a Starbucks (shameful i know) but I'm not a hot drink dinkers
2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
                      It all depends on if I'm wearing make-up with make-up around 3O minutes without 15 minutes or so.
3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
I don't really take many unless it's a good make-up day but it's quite rare I wear make-up now days 
 
 4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?
I have 538 photos & 277 followers
5. Do you ever say “LOL” or “OMG” out loud?
OMG sometimes crosses my lips
6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
Of course
7. Are you racist?
 nope
8. How many tweets do you have?
3,116
9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?
 Instagram
10. What do you spend most of your time doing?
House work,Blogging,Ebaying,Eyeing up loads of stuff online I can't have and of course being a mumma
11. Who are your favorite YouTubers?
  I'm not much of a youtuber tbh
12. How often do you do your nails?
Usually I'd go to have my nails done every month but I don't have my acrylics on atm so I just paint them once they've finally chipped so much I can't bare it
13. Are you a shopaholic?
Oh yes!
14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?
  A fair few times
15. Do you own a lot of clothes?
Yeah not that I actually wear half of them I chuck out a black sack full every month and I still have loads :/
16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
If it's presented nicely usually it would be a cafe or resturant dinner 
 
17. Do you wear makeup everyday?
No I'd love to tho but some days I just really don't have the time and it seems pointless considering I'm not going anywhere
18. What are your average grades in school?
I have none, I left early when  I was pregnant and Issy was a baby when I was meant to sit my GCSE's I asked to go back when she was older and sit them with the year below me but they refused
19. How do you usually style your hair?
Lately it's just been a thrown together messy bun, if it's not that it will be straight and down
20. Do you always look presentable?

I look okay not my greatest or most stylish but not a total slob although I feel it

I tag Stacie - lifewithatoddlerandbump
&
Christie - christiemcleod

0 comments:

Post a Comment