Monday 28 October 2013

Autumn bucket list - Ghostly garland



You'll need
- Toilet roll tubes
- PVA glue
- Toilet roll
- Googly eyes or black paint


 

 This is the perfect crafty fun for the run up to Halloween :) I thought the name fit perfectly too
I haven't come across this on pinterest yet but I won't take any credit for it just in case this idea is floating around on the internet somewhere. 
I grabbed some smart price toilet paper to make them out of and saved every empty toilet roll tubes we had, the left over toilet roll will be used turning some daddy's into mummy's at the Halloween party on Thursday :)
Daisie wasn't to interested after awhile but Issy loved getting stuck in and me being a big kid LOVED doing them.

 

6 comments:

  1. I'm pinching this idea! Haha! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy :) there would have been alot more ghosts on ours but some of the tubes went walkies lol xx

      Delete
  2. Oh these look brilliant! Such a neat idea, my boys would love making them!

    Thanks for linking up with #TBTL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so much fun to make, Hope you guys have as much fun as we did :) I have them hung up again this year, Thank you for hosting! x

      Delete
  3. Ah now this is something I could make, love it :) thank you for linking up with me #batcraftcrazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting :) It's so cheap and lots of fun to do x

      Delete