Thursday 3 October 2013

Hello October!






I've never been soooo excited for Halloween before now that my girls are older and can enjoy it :) This year we are having a little Halloween party for the girls. So i've been hunting online like a mad woman for fun little treats I can make up food wise for the party as well super fun games. I came across an amazing website called ourbestbites there's so many cute & simple ideas loads I'd never even thought of doing. They cover all sorts of ideas/recipes such a great website.  Here's a few I plan to make up for the girls party.


Use chocolate pudding for your mud and put some crushed oreos on top for dirt. Hide those gummy worms in there for eeek factor!


slice hotdogs and drop them into boiling water for just a minute or two and they’ll curl a bit. Dunk them in some bbq sauce and you have slimy worms :

 Cut crescent roll dough into thin strips and wrap around hot dogs. Bake according to crescent package directions and use ketchup or mustard for eyes. I cut my hot dogs in half to make them bite-sized.

You’ll need marichino cherries for this one. Make sure you buy ones with stems. Drain them and dry them well with paper towels. Dip in almond bark, or chocolate bark. When they are semi dry, attach a chocolate chip for a nose, slivered almonds for ears, and little candies or sprinkles for eyes

DISCLAIMER: I take no credit for these ideas all credit goes to ourbestbites

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post!! have a goood halloween!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) will you be doing anything for it this year? x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much :)
    I'll head over and follow you now x

    ReplyDelete