Friday 11 October 2013

Make-up Tag

  Pinched from the lovely Heather over at butterflieshavesouls

1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
 Brush

2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
 I don't wear eyeshadow

3. Do you prime your eyes?
 No but I do put on an all over face primer

4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
  First and a little after if it's needed

5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
 Go for them I always have acrylics if I have my nails done

6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
 Face although I plan to invest in a LUSH lip scrub
  
7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
 Around 15 minutes but it all depends on if I have to chase the girls round the house to get bits back

 8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
 No but I'd love to 

 9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)
 Can't say I am tbh

10. What’s your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
 Oh that's not fair how can I choose just one :( 

 11. Do you whiten your teeth?
 I use a toothpaste with whitening stuff in but I'd love to have them whitened properly

 12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
 Wax by someone else pluck if I'm doing them

13. What do you use to contour?
I don't but I want to start

 14. False lashes, or natural?
Natural false ones always end up as eyebrows on me

15. Favorite makeup brand?
Can't say I have one, I tend to go with whats on offer but a brand that doesn't test on animals will always be a winner

16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
Pencil, I want to try a gel instead of using my eyeshadow

 17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
Lipstick or chapstick depending on how I'm feeling I can't stand lipgloss

18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
Pressed

19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
Mascara

20. Favorite color?
All depends on my mood but I'm loving nudes ATM

21. Favorite color combination?
Can't say I have one

22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup)
Natural

23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
Quality

24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones?
I love the little sachet ones you can get from most stores 

25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)
 Lipsticks and I've gone crazy for statement necklaces



I'd love to see Christie over at christiemcleod's answer's to this :)

  


 

4 comments:

  1. LOL at the false eyelashes ending up as eyebrows! I can so see something like that happening to me. :) I'm your latest follower, thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm awful at them my partner has to help put them on :') Thank you for following & for hosting I've followed you :) x

      Delete
  2. I love how you also hate lip gloss! I find it way too sticky and tacky for my liking! I've followed you since I LOVE Your blog :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spend all day trying to get my hair unstuck from my lips it drives me nuts, Thank you so much :) I'll check out your blog now, thank you for following and taking the time to comment :) x

      Delete