Friday 5 September 2014

The Autumn Tag!

(photo from google)

I've seen this tag all over bloglovin and just had to take part :)

One
Okay we're talking coffees - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
I'm pretty boring I don't like coffee so it would be a standard hot chocolate with cream.

Two
Accessories - what do you opt for scarf,boots,gloves?
Ahhh do I really have to pick between boots and scarves? They are both must haves for me whats a warm neck with freezing piggies? I love a good snood but you'll also catch me in boots as soon as the weather gets chilly.

Three
Music - Whats your favourite music to listen to during autumn?
I can't say my music tastes really changes when the weather does BUT as soon as I hear the shops playing Christmas songs I'll be the annoying neighbour singing away with them playing.

Four
Perfume - Whats your favourite scent for this time of year?
My perfume collection is pretty bare right now and in desperate need of a refill, so I guess it would be charlie red as it's the only real one I wear atm, Can always rely on Christmas for a good smellies re stock

Five
Candles - What scents will you be burning this season?
I currently have a fall glory yankee wax tart burning and it smells gorgeous
I have plans to stock up on some Yankee festive scents asap! I loved glades spiced apple air freshener last year I'm hoping I can get it again or a wax tart in the same scent.

Six
What do you love most about Autumn?
Oooh whats not to love? snuggling in the warm while its cold outside, Movie nights feel so much more cosey, knitted jumpers, wooly socks, foggy mornings, nights getting darker earlier, Halloween, Chilly mornings.

Seven
What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
The leaves changing colour on the trees and leaf crunching on any walks out, I'm like a big kid if I see a leaf that hasn't been crunched I'll go out of my way to go and step on it. Snuggling up with my little family while its cold outside, the bigger dinners.


5 comments:

  1. I love this, I may have to do it myself! I'm pretty much going to have the same answer as you for number six though... I heart chilly mornings xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see your answers :) everything just seems so much more homely when the weathers chilly x

      Delete
  2. Oooh! I've never seen this tag before and I've been in the game for yeeaarrrsss.
    Think I'll do it too with credit to you obviously!
    I don't like tea or coffee so I'm with you on the hot chocolate!!

    Best wishes, Danielle x
    underlandtowonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it on a few blogs on bloglovin and just had to take part :) I was meant to link back to the blog I found it on but can't find it :( I stupidly deleted the bookmark and now can't find it among the 5OO+ I follow on there :( Tea & coffee really don't do it for me x

      Delete
  3. Boots! I love all the boots. Also, I'm much more of a chaii latte or hot chocolate drinker. They're just so good!

    ReplyDelete