Thursday 18 September 2014

My Yankee candle wax tart stash


It's now secret I love myself a Yankee candle!
Wax tarts are a top fave as I can mix it up a little and have a different scent every other week, Having asda stock the odd one for just £1 makes my addiction to easy to keep.
I'm currently melting Fall Glory from the simply home range

So in my stash you'll find
November rain
Sweet pea
Christmas treats - simply home
Loves me, loves me not
Macintosh spice
Cherry vanilla - simply home
Black cherry
Vanilla lime
Mandarin cranberry x2
Summer scoop
Sicilian lemon
Black plum blossom
Sweet apple
Pink dragon fruit
Orange splash
Pink honeysuckle - simply home
Sunlight on snow - simply home
Black coconut
Farmhouse apple - Potpourri
Harvest - Potpourri

I managed to grab the set of 9 wax tart Fruit-a-licious set for just £7.69 + £1.95 P&P
My stash is nowhere near as big as I'd like to be and there's LOADS on my wish list so this collection is sure to grow.

Do you have a Yankee stash or recommend a scent for me to try?

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I bet these smell amazing!!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell gorgeous! I find myself randomly taking them out and sniffing them all one by one x

      Delete
  2. Love Yankee Candles, the November Rain one is lovely x
    http://foodandotherloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing, So worth the price! I didn't get the hype until I got my first one and I've been hooked ever since :) x

      Delete
  3. Yankee candle's!!!!! you need too try the sweet garden pea and the cinnamon stick they are my two favorite ones :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's anything like the simply home sweet pea I'll love it, I go and sniff it in asda every time I'm there :) It's very high on my wishlist for a large jar version, I'll make sure I grab cinnamon stick with my next order :) x

      Delete
  4. I'm a sucker for a candle! I'm so excited for the christmas/winter yankees!
    I found some in clintons the other day which is rare so i snapped them up!
    Think i might treat myself to the November Rain one too!

    - helen rose x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get my hands on some more of the festive Yankees :) I really must check clintons out I saw some a little while ago but never think of them when it comes to Yankee hunting, It smells gorgeous :) x

      Delete