Wednesday 10 September 2014

LUSH - Avobath





'Avobath in the morning to help you face the day: its lemongrass and bergamot oils will pick you up while also tackling dryness with avocado and olive oil. It contains lustre, which gives a shimmering green effect to the water, but will leave your skin feeling dazzling without the dazzle. It also contains lots of mashed avocado and olive oil to tackle dehydration, making this an excellent choice for dry skin sufferers.'
 
I grabbed Avobath in my latest LUSH haul, It wasn't one I planned to get so I didn't read up on what it was meant to do or what it's features were but I smelt it and it just had to go in my basket. Me being me not knowing anything about the bath bomb used it in the evening once the girls had gone to bed, no wonder I wasn't ready for bed at the usual time I'm crawling to bed *insert monkey hiding face smiley*
The smell was just amazing it has to be the most strongest bath bomb I've purchased yet smell wise, 
As you may well know green is my faveorite colour so the gorgeous shade of green it left my bath water was amazing for me even if Andy did come in and say it looked like I was sat in slime.
Once I'd climbed in I noticed little chunks of something floating in the bath with me first thoughts were 'urgh' but when I finally caught some it looked like some kind of fruit chunk then I noticed the glittery/shimmery effect and it changed to 'oohhh'  
While in the tub I noticed some slight staining round the edges of the bath but nothing a wipe over wouldn't sort.
 
I'd happily buy this bath bomb again just for its scent although it was a bit over bearing at times, my room still smells amazing! 
You can purchase Avobath either in a LUSH store or online for £3.25
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh my skin is feeling a little dehydrated at the moment. I could do with trying that out. I like the sound of the ingredients too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It left my skin feeling amazing, it felt like I had already moisturized :) x

      Delete
  2. That colour of the bath! I normally opt for their pink bath bombes so this would make a good alternative for sure!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing! Me too even tho my fave colour is green, this one made a lovely change to the usual ones I opt for :) x

      Delete
  3. This looks quite cool! I've never tried a green bath bomb before, and never even given this one a sniff in Lush but I defo will next time I pop in!

    Beauty & The Bird | Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells gorgeous I can still smell it in my room now, I tend to go for the purples & pinks but this one made a nice change :) x

      Delete