Thursday 11 September 2014

PicStick Photo Magnets - REVIEW


Transform your favourite pictures into beautiful photo magnets.
To turn your favourtie photos into gorgeous glossy magnets is super simple to do, to get yourself started all you have to do is head over to www.picstick.com 
and make yourself an account then upload your favourite photos straight from your computer, facebook or dropbox account! 
 You can make a sheet of 9 magnets which costs £9.5O/$14.99 with FREE worldwide shipping!
I was super impressed it was only the other day I made my order and when I got home this afternoon there they were on my door mat to which I very loudly said 'Oh WOW' 
The quality of the magnets and prints really is amazing! In my order I got some for both my mum and Andy's mum as they really are the perfect way for displaying photos. When placing my order I noticed a small black border round my photos and expected them to arrive with the black border like many of my standard prints have that I've ordered and not realized along the line but to my surprise they didn't.
I don't see it being long until I'm heading straight back to Pickstick and ordering some more.


Pickstick very kindly gave me a code for my lovely readers to receive 25% off there ordering using code MUMMA25

0 comments:

Post a Comment