Thursday 11 September 2014

Bluewater Blogger Meet O6.O9.14


 On Saturday 6th I attended a blogger meet in bluewater hosted by the gorgeous Julie over at justjulie
The event was held at a lovely restaurant called browns. Although I didn't go for a full meal the chips I had were gorgeous.


My first thoughts of browns was that I really didn't belong there but as I approached the function room where all the bloggers were and was greeted by Julie as if we were already friends before this event I felt a lot more comfortable. If I didn't meet up with Caroline before hand I think I may have peeked in and ran or sat there on the end in silence (thank you Caz)
Once we'd all had a good chat and a few drinks which were supplied lucky ladies!
we ordered some food, chatted some more before calling it a day,
 I'm a real common as muck girl that eats her chips from the fish & chip shops out of the paper they came in and with my hands, which I did with these ones then looked round at everyone eating theirs with their forks I felt my cheeks burning as I turned red with embarrassment.
Until another blogger replied with so what? when I'd explained how embarrassed I was and suddenly I felt like I belonged :) Thank you Helen!

I didn't get round to talking to all of the lovely bloggers there but every one of them seemed really lovely and made me feel welcome. Hopefully there will be another meet soon where I can grab a chat with them, Not only was it great to be in a room of such inspiring bloggers Julie held a little raffle I WON a prize in and each of us left with a goody bag Spoilt or what!

To the goody bag....




I was lucky enough to meet Julie from over at justjulie, Caroline - nomorefrizzyhairdays, Helen - helsbels, Charlotte - thegoodowl, Sarah - mundanesundays, Laura - lelore, Annabel - mascara-and-maltesers, Chelsey - goldshewears, Yaya - mydreamality, Marina - cookiexdoughx and Sian - sm-beautyblog

Was great to meet you all ladies, Hope it won't be the last. 



6 comments:

  1. You won a raffle prize! Well done :D! It was such a great day :) Defiantly hope we can all do it again one day.

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Me too would be great to see you again x

      Delete
  2. looks like you had a goood day! we should orgirise one very soon! maybe a manchester one xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great :) I'll get working on passing my driving test! x

      Delete
  3. Well done you for going.... That is brilliant. You are one step ahead of me... I'm still not quite brave enough ha ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased I went and not pull out like I expected to, We must meet up soon! x

      Delete