Monday 8 September 2014

Bluewater Haul - LUSH,Yankee & Cath Kidston



Saturday I attended a blogger meet at Bluewater hosted by the gorgeous Julie over at justjulie 
(more to come about the meet in a separate post)
Whats a visit to a huge shopping mall without a little shopping?
So here's what I got...


Cath Kidston plate/tray - £6 each
I've been dying to get my hands on some of these for the girls for ages!
Yankee wax tarts in November rain, black coconut, mackintosh spice, mandarin cranberry and loves me loves me not! ALL 64p each
LUSH - Ickle baby bot, think pink, pop in the bath, karma, dragons egg, strawberry feels forever and avobath.
I went in for 2 specific things and left without them as you do.

I really impressed myself by coming home with money to spare, I'm getting really good as I get older :) 
The old me would walk home if it meant I could spend a little more






4 comments:

  1. Pop in the bath looks so cute - definitely on my shopping list!!

    http://beautyandthebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't beat a pretty bubble bar/bomb :) This is the second one I've purchased can't wait to use it again x

      Delete
  2. A great haul! Ive not had a Think Pink in forever! Need to change this soon.

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think Pink is my eldests fave, she dives for it whenever we are near a LUSH or asked what one she'd like :) she says its AMAZING! :') x

      Delete