Tuesday 24 June 2014

Summer bucket list Jar







This was orginally a task to do with the girls but the weekend ended up being so hectic with Issy being out helping daddy clear bubbles shed (bubbles is Andy's dad) 
I got the jar out with some glue and some bits to stick to it with Daisie so she could decorate a side and Issy do the other but Daisie stuck one or two bits on and then wandered off to do her own thing instead.
So abit of a fail, Issy is yet to decorate her side but in the mean time I've been busy filling it with all sorts of things we could get up to over the summer holidays!
 (I'm trying to work out if the jar was for my sake or the girls)
 We can use this jar in two ways take a look at the things we could get up to that day and pick one OR pick one at random and see what the jar decides for us.



 I usually do my bucketlist in a blog post with just a standard list 
but wheres the fun in that for the girls?

Do you have a summer bucket list? Is there anything you suggest we get up to this summer holidays?


9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea!!! I'm not very good with suggestions, but I think a picnic is always fun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) A picnic is very high up on the list, I'm stocking up on cutesy picnic stuff and Issy is coming up with new places to have one and is so excited about having one :) x

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea! I've been meaning to do something like this but for my books that I want to read! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep saving jars and my mum sends me down a few so it seemed the perfect thing to do with one of them :) A book one sounds like such a great idea :) x

      Delete
  3. This is such a lovely idea! I might be stealing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steal away :) I'd love to see your take on it and what you plan to get up to if you do a blog post about it :) x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I hope this is the year we do it too :-)
    I'd like to ask the kids for a few things they'd like to have in there too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It's fun to get the kids together and go over all the things they'd like to get up to :) The girls have put a few ideas in the jar which we'll be sure to do for definite x

      Delete
  5. We actually started our summer bucket list today! But I never thought of having a jar for them. Love this idea that I 'may' just have the kids make one up tomorrow! Thanks so much for linking up with #MMWBH xx

    ReplyDelete