Sunday 1 June 2014

Book Wishlist - Kids

Book Wishlist - Kids

Last night I got into discussing old books and decided I wanted to get my hands on some of my top faves as a little girl for my girls.
Oh the memories that came flooding back :) 
Although I don't recall or remember anything about the gruffalo it's a book I'd like my girls to have in their collection. 
So I thought I'd put together  some of the most wanted books I want to get for the girls.
I'd also like to get Where the wild things are too!
 



4 comments:

  1. The Gruffalo and The Gruffalo's Child are favourites in this house! Along with Room on the Broom! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get it and read it to the girls :) They have gruffalo bath bombs i really want to get them but it seems pointless without the book as they wouldn't get it x

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh! Where are they from? Logan would love them! x x x

      Delete
    3. They are on ebay, I'll send you the link on facebook :) They aren't anything to fancy but seem pretty cool to me x

      Delete