Friday 20 June 2014

July Blog Love #2


My top 5 go to blogs
 What a gorgeous little duo Charlotte and her little man make :) 
I love getting little insights into their life together from reading Charlotte's posts.
 
Kerry's blog was one of the first blogs I came across and she covers so many areas from parenting, home decor, recipes right up to the odd fashion post. 
I get so much inspiration from Kerry's posts :)

What a gorgeous smile Gemma has, Her smile alone drew me to her blog :)
Another great blogger who covers a range of topics.
 
Ella's blog is full of so much inspiration for crafts,  I'm dying to give her pallet bench ago for my own garden, No doubt mine will end up more of a heap that looks like the beginning of a bon fire :/
Another blogger covering a wide range of topics!
I love nothing more than finding a wide range of posts in one place :)

I'm dying to go shopping with this wonderful woman! watching her vlogs leave me beaming like a Cheshire cat because she's just so down to earth and seems so fun to be around.
And what a inspiration for style and very talented lady! 

If you don't already pop over to these wonderful ladies blogs and give them a follow :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment