Monday 30 June 2014

PhotoBox + 5O FREE prints




Photobox has become my favourite place to get my photos printed.
I've ordered my prints with these guys twice now and only ever had to pay for the postage (£2.99) and apart from the odd bad quality photo (which they did warn the quality wasn't great before I went ahead of my order) 
I've joined up to other photo printing sites but their prices have never matched photobox's 
even with their free prints offers the postage was still more than photobox delivery charges. 
Even better if I recommend  a friend who doesn't have an account I get another 5O FREE prints,canvas,photo book and other options to choose from and a friend will get 5O FREE prints too! 
If you round up enough friends to recommend you end up with a nice little bundle of items to get your hands on be it a gift for a family member/friend or yourself.
 The offers are endless I'm forever getting emails with new offers of money off posters, spiral books, calendars etc..

If you don't already have an account and would like me to recommend you to get yourself 5O FREE prints feel free to leave me your email address and I'll recommend you :)

Where's your favourtie place to order prints?

0 comments:

Post a Comment