Saturday 7 June 2014

Cheap & Cheerful Statement necklaces

Cheap and Cheerful Statement necklaces

I'm not much of a jewellery wearer but recently I feel a nice statement necklace would finish off my outfit perfectly!
So as I'm new to wearing necklaces I refuse to spend alot on one necklace for it to sit on the side.
Each of these necklaces cost no more than £4 BARGAIN!
I dread they may look cheap and tacky on arrival but at prices like £2.97 or so each it's not to much of a loss or a bank breaker if it goes to the girls for their dressing up box.

Each of these necklaces can be found on eBay searching statement necklace.




1 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such Cheap & Cheerful Statement necklaces with us, The perfect combination of beautiful dresses with necklaces enlightened your personality and gives you royal look. I uually prefer the necklaces made of gemstone, which cost very cheap and solve the problem pf wearing one same necklaces for long time and this can be made possible with http://etanzaniteshop.com/

    ReplyDelete