Wednesday 11 June 2014

LUSH Granny takes a dip






Granny takes a dip £3.25
This ginger, pepper and lemon-scented bath bomb turns your water psychedelic and puts some colour in your life. Simply drop into a warm bath and watch as its fizzing centre dissolves into multi-coloured waters. Its spicy, citrusy scent will pep you up: lemon oil boosts the mood, while ginger and pepper are warming.
 
 
I finally got round to using my granny takes a dip bath bomb!
I wasn't disapointed although it didn't fizz and spin as crazily as other bath bombs but how often is it you see a granny going nuts in the middle of a rave? 
The explosion of colour is amazing and the smell is just umpf... 
You could easily break it in half to use another time but I was greedy and put mine in whole but if your going for a quick dip you can just break some off and leave the rest for another bath or two.
As it's a fairly big bath bomb
I'm a big kid when it comes to bath-bombs so for the explosion of colour alone I'd definitely repurchase!

Have you tried something new from LUSH lately?


4 comments:

  1. omg this looks so amazing!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely on my re-buy list :) x

      Delete
  2. This looks great. I've heard brilliant things about lush I must try it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girls love a lush bathbomb, They are amazing! x

      Delete