Wednesday 29 May 2013

Eeeekkk.....

Yeah i'm super lame and over the moon that my blog has reached just over 1,OOO views :D 
now to work on my blogging and reeling in some followers :)
thank you so much to all of you that take the time to view my blog & read my posts it really does mean alot, I'd love to hear from you guys to so never be afraid to leave me a comment even if it's just a quick Hi or advice on how i could improve (i know my punctuality and grammar would be a great start) 

If your a company and would like me to review a product or two of yours please do not hesitate in contacting me I'd be super interested 
 

2 comments:

  1. New follower. I love your tattoos :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) i love your blog i think i may have managed to follow through google friend connect, let me know if it hasn't followed your blog too ❤

      Delete