Saturday 25 May 2013

Day one of volunteering in my local marie curie charity shop

So yesterday was my first day of volunteering at my local marie curie charity shop, i'm so glad i decided to pop in and ask about volunteering on my first day i learnt how to work the till and was on  the shop floor, aswell as labeling & steaming the clothes before they went out :) I'm chuffed i managed a whole day without freaking out it really doesn't seem alot to most people but for me this was a HUGE step, I'm back there again on weds, i also managed to pick up some amazing bit, next steps are to enroll on a GCSE course and once i'm fully trained for shop work I'll be searching even harder for some retail work :) 

 Skirt £1
 Lush set £4
o
The skirt i'm really unsure of atm but andy had a great idea of pulling it up as a dress wack a belt round it and it looks amazing as a summer dress :) but im not going to complain when it cost me £1, i was talking away about how my girls love their lush bath bombs because they change the colour of the water and the shop owner said they had some lush stuff in and at £4 for the whole box no way was i leaving it behind i thought the body conditioner may not be any good but it's still in date until 31/O9/13 :D I also got the girls some matching shoes,aswell as a little purse & some  bath confetti and Andy a dinosaur onsie which is huge but sooo comfy

I'm wondering why on earth i didn't pop in and browse charity shops before? i buy on eBay so whats the difference

have you had any bargain buys lately?

8 comments:

  1. That skirt is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't even make it onto the shop floor i grabbed it before it got to go out :) still working out if I'd actually wear it tho ❤

      Delete
  2. so proud of you babe!! :') and you bagged some beautiful treats! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely, it means alot :) ❤

      Delete
  3. Im always in charity shops I bloody love them! im always getting bargains! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wondering why i haven't popped in sooner :/ loving all the bargains I'm getting :) ❤

      Delete