Tuesday 21 May 2013

Time to kick anxeity's butt!

So I've suffered from really bad anxiety for quite awhile now, i finally went to the doctor early this year and she put me on 1Omg of citalopram which has helped loads with actually leaving the house without having to get back ASAP or having a panic attack before I've even left, although i still need at least 12-24 hours to be told of plans or i find it really hard to leave the house and do them if they are sprung on me, anyway for months now I've been wanting to volunteer somewhere like a charity shop to help my confidence and get myself some retail experience as I'd really love to work in retail but have no experience or qualifications (which I'm also working on getting) other than a diploma in body piercing & being a Ann summers party rep for a short while so not a lot going for me when it comes to applying for retail jobs.

I'll be starting on Friday at 1O I'm looking forward to it and can't wait to get started but at the same time i may need to grab some tena lady's as I'm crapping myself but feeling pretty confident (atm which can all change in a few days)

2 comments:

  1. Well done bubz good luck in all the world ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely :) day one went well i managed it even tho i forgot to take my tablet, I'm going back again on weds ❤

      Delete